Saturday, February 6, 2010

Thanks for the news and the package, I really needed those things! Starting in July, President Simmons will take over both missions, and be in charge of over 200 missionaries. The Australia Sydney mission will cover almost all of New South Wales. It is going to be a big change. Its because the church is already well established here, so they need missionaries in areas of the world where the church isn't. The church is really starting to push member-missionary workOur ward had a big Luau to kick-off ward conference on Saturday, and that is when we had the Hangi. It's basically cooking food in banana leaves in the ground. It was very good. I have been thinking about life after the mission when I move back here and get married to an Aussie hahahaha. I have had to speak in my last two areas, but I have not spoken in this ward yet. I am keeping busy here, so that is good. There is a lot of work and potential in this area, so I am looking forward to staying here a long time.Next week I will remember to bring my camera, and send you some pictures.Love, Elder Blake Gammon

No comments:

Post a Comment