Saturday, February 6, 2010

January

Next week, p-day will change to Monday permanently. You'll need to write to me on Saturday. Well, this area has a lot of the lower class and poorer people in it. On of our investigators is a Fijian lady named Grace that lived in Las Vegas for almost 10 years. She was a manager at Tony Roma's. It was cool to catch up with her. We have met some crazy people here. It also has some nice suburbs. It is a lo tof fun to contact all of the Polynesians that live around here. They are generally more friendly than others. We also tracted an Iraqi family. They were cool! They weren't Muslims, but were some religion that worships John the Baptist. We are about to give them an Arabic Book of Mormon. I look forward to staying here a long time.It sounds like you are more concerned with what was behind my companion in the photo, rather than my companion himself. Haha I didn't even pay attention to those when I took that picture. It just happened to be where we were emailing. Those were some good photos of Kyan, thanks. There really isn't much to say. I wanted to hear more about what happened with Dad and the City.Love,Elder Blake Gammon

No comments:

Post a Comment