Saturday, February 6, 2010

December news

We just had transfers the beginning of this week, and I am not moving anywhere, neither is my companion. We have a baptism on Saturday of a 14 yr old girl named Kai. Google "Mollymook Bogey Hole" to see where we are having the baptism. It has got to be the best spot for a baptism in the mission. Right now the coast is having what is called "King Tide". The waves are massive and powerful. It's awesome. Anyways, why didn't you tell me that Denalee Dear John'd Jacob? It was a long foretold prophecy, and I couldn't help but chuckle when Jacob told me. I wonder who she did it for....hahaThere also is no Thanksgiving here, that is purely an American holiday. My companion isn't American, so we didn't even celebrate it by ourselves.We are lucky to get at least 25 people at church every Sunday. One Sunday, our investigators made up about 2/5 of the attendees at sacrament. We usually have to sing without a piano, unfortunately.Well that's all for this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment