Monday, October 5, 2009

Letter for Sept. 29, 2009

This Sunday we spoke in Sacrament about our wonderful families. We are really trying to mobilize the ward behind the missionary effort. That has been quite successful so far; we are getting a lot of referrals. John should be getting baptized on Saturday if everything goes as planned. Unfortunately, we won't be able to watch conference until next weekend because the live satellite broadcast would air during the middle of the night here. I haven't gotten sick yet, but my companion seems to be getting sick all of the time. Wow, I was just going to ask for that banana bread recipe because we have a bunch of ripe bananas. Thank you! Every loves the cookies too. Cookies aren't very common in Australia, so they love the American food. The dust storm was crazy. They are very rare in Sydney, and it was very odd to wake up and see red everywhere. Unfortunatley, I haven't seen any crazy animals yet because I am in the city basically, but I will eventually. Thank you for the email! I can't wait to hear more!

Love,
Elder Blake Gammon

No comments:

Post a Comment