Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Blake letter October 27, 2009

My area is probably the most beautiful area in the mission. We live in a 3 story townhouse that overlooks Ulladulla harbor. We have not yet met the whole branch yet because this past Sunday was "District Camp." The three branches on the south coast got together at a beach resort and had a bunch of activities. It was really fun. Everyone in my district loves Bang! I am hoping you can get the expansion for it and send it to me (ask Shane about it). The work here is a lot different from my old area. Everyone here is a lot more laid back and nice. We have a lot of driving. My companion is still working on his English; I am helping him with his grammar and pronunciation.
Lucky you mom! You have a whole new set of responsibilities and work ahead of you, rely on the Spirit! It's great that everyone is getting mission calls too. I did get the package with my jacket in it, and I am looking forward to the next one. You could send the next one straight to my address which is: 2/10 Dolphin st., Ulladulla 2539. Well thats all for this week! Talk to you next time.

Love,
Elder Blake Gammon

No comments:

Post a Comment