Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Blake letter August 11, 2009

The work has been slow lately. Our appointments have fallen through, and my efforts in finding have been fruitless. I am keeping the faith though. We also just received a car, and I honestly would rather walk. The traffic and roads here are insane. On Monday we had to drive over a one lane bridge on a two-way street, and drivers do not care about pedestrians here. We are always fed though. I decided that would eat whatever, and just lose it when I come home. Last week my companion and I were taken to a buffet by an older couple from the Cook Islands. They know Buddah's dad. His name is Iangi Teaukura and I forgot her name. Another Sister in our ward, named Teena Dover is related to Bro. Williams in Beverly Glen. Can you send me some recipes, such as Grandma's cookies? I can make stuff for investigators. I had new missionary training on Monday as well, that was fun. Anyways, I hope the work will improve in the coming days.
I love and miss all of you,
Elder Blake Gammon

No comments:

Post a Comment